Yesterday I introduce about abortion, today please follow me to know more about it.
What is abortion?
Abortion is termination of a pregnancy by removing a fetus before it can survive outside the uterus. An abortion that occurs without intervention can be seen as miscarriage or spontaneous abortion.
What is in-clinic abortion?
In-clinic abortion usually have different types. One for suction abortion, it is usually used in our daily life. It use suction to empty your uterus until about your prrgrancy within 30 days.
Another for Dilation and Evacuation which use suction and medical tools to remove your uterus.
What is the abortion pill?
Abortion pill, in other word, medical abortion, which is a safe way to terminate an early pregnancy. There are two pills to choose, mifepristone and misoprostol. I must tell you the second medicine-misoprostol, it is very similar to an early miscarriage. Please notice that if you don’t have any bleeding within 24 hours after taking misoprostol, go to hospital and see doctor immediately.
Is abortion legal?
Abortion is still legal in the United States. Since 1973, the Supreme Court announced that abortion has been legal in all 50 states.
What is risks of abortion?
After medical treatment, you would face these risks of abortion.
1. Excessive bleeding, blood transfusion for 3-4 weeks.
2. Infection and damage of the womb.
3. Continue to pregnant, sore breasts, some of pregnancy remaining in the womb.
4. Risk to fertility and future pregnancies.
How to recover from abortion?
1. Avoid doing anything that is physically strenuous.
2. Using tampons after abortion surgery and until next period.
3. Attention to keep your body warm, away from cold, relieve your pain.
4. Taking antibiotics and birth control pills after abortion.
5. Attending follow-up appointments after a week.
6. Remember to see a doctor when you feel uncomfortable, such as fever, intense pain, smelly vagina, intense bleeding.
If you wanna know more about abortion, please click it-what is your reason to choose abortion?