No matter who you are, male or female, any of you both have the threaten chance to attack sexual abuse. About 10 days ago, i believe that you had heard that a woman was sexually assaulted by a man in Reston. When police found her, she told that she was hit from behind and sexually assaulted while on a nearby walking path. That suspect is approximately 50 years old, skinny, wear glasses, white man.
The same thing also happened to a teenage girl in Aurora. The victim was walking in the wooded area of the parks in the area of John West Way and Wellington Road around 2 p.m. on Monday, she was sexually assaulted by a 20 years old man with a gun. He weared a black shirt, black pants, and a red baseball hat.
Meanwhile, men also have the chance to attack when he is on terrible state. 26-year-old Rachele Johnson, from Michigan, admitted to having sex with two inmates living and has been registered as a sex offender. Of course, there are many attack accidents happened every day, not just for these. So face to these threatening incidents, what should we do to protect ourselves?
1. Never walk alone at night, call your friend to accompany with you.
2. Never believe those who you never know, don’t make transactions with them.
3. Don’t wear so sexy clothes, especially in bar, or other entertainment places.
4. Keep good attitude and never lose temper to anyone.
5. Don’t try smoke or drug, protect yourself.
If you have other suggestions, please give us-bestvibe comments!