Halloween is coming, just only wait for 3 days. Every couple will focus on making their children happy, accompany with them and spend an unforgetable week! When you are getting ready to
hit the streets to trick or treat with your favorite ghosts and goblins, princess and superheroes, are you sure to keep your children safe? Are there any sex offenders on your trick-or-treating route? How many things had you learned more about?
There are some ways to keep your children avoid sex offenders:
1. When trick or treating, make sure your child knows never enter someone’s home.
2. Check the route, avoid routes of sex offenders.
3. Check your child’s candy and make sure it is safe to eat.
4. Accompany with your children, never go to homes without lights on.
5. Never stay alone, stay with friends.
6. Make sure masks do not obscure your child’s vision.
7. Decorate costumes with reflective tape or stickers and make sure they have a flashlight or glow sticks.
8. Just play with their friends you know.
9. As a parent, don’t drink and drive, keep calm.
After doing these, then free yourself, come to join us, Bestvibe will have a great discount in Halloween, pick up anyone you like. Enjoy a different Halloween. You could also join us affiliate-Shareasale.