People, no matter who are old or not, most of them always complain about their body. They are extremely unsatifised with their body because of many personal reasons. So it will influence their sex life in a serious way. By looking through some professional webs, we find that there are some ways could help to solve it.
Personally I think that the most important thing is focus on what could helps you feel good. The only thing you should do is to make you happier, stronger, do anything what you want, traveling, cooking, driving, or making new friends. Get away from those endless housework, away from boring life, improve the quality of your life, to be yourself.
Care for your body, never give up it. You must learn to accept and care more about it, if you wanna change, you should pay more attention on it and get useful suggestions from doctor, or influencer blogs. Once you succeed, you will find you could do great things, in spite of you had gave birth to 2 kids.
Keep a good state, which means you must balance your inner perfectionist. If you can change your body by exercising, doing yoga, or dancing, then you should do it. Don’t hurry to get intimate effects, keep your inner clean.
Be your body’s best lover. You should treat your body as your best lover or best friend. Be genuine to them, no cheat, no judge, sometimes more encourage, more patience.
There are other simple tips most people could do:
1. Keep a list of 10 positive things about yourself–without mentioning your appearance.
2. Eat when you are hungry. Rest when you are tired. Surround yourself with people that remind you of your inner strength and beauty.
3. Lose weight, keep a healthy body in your way, don’t be hurry.
4. Try your best to masturbating(by using sex toys or massagers) all over your body or ask for help from your lover.
5. Put a sign on each of your mirrors saying, “I’m beautiful inside and out.”
There are 3 days left to Valentine’s day, wish all of you could love yourself better and have a good sex night!
Related: How to keep positive and sexy body for female?
How does masturbation affect your mental health?