Today, I had found a very interesting and hot topic in reddit- Why does everyone seem to forget about STDs/STIs? They do still exist!!! The rise of STIs rise in recent years. STIs need to be attentioned in a great degree, as there are more than 1 million sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are acquired every day worldwide. It is a major threat to society, STIs have a profound impact on sexual and reproductive health worldwide.
What is STIs?
STIs means sexually transmitted infections, also called to sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). STI could be passed from one person to another person through sexual contact, like sexual activity, anal sex and oral sex.
What could STIs cause?
1. It is easier for you to get HIV.
2. You have big chance to get cancer and worsely, it could cause death.
3. For pregnant mother, the unborn baby could also be affected infection.
4. If you are young, it could your permanent infertility.
5. It also damage your other parts of your body, like organ.
How to prevent STIs?
1. Never often sex with different partners. As you know, sex could cause STIs, try to sex with one partner.
2. Use condoms or eating pills during and before oral and vaginal sex. These ways could protect you from STIs, especially when you have one night stand.
3. Go to see a doctor and get vaccinated and take some medicines. Vaccines and medicines could protect against HPV and hepatitis B.
4. Do not abuse drugs. Drugs including posion subject, heroin, get away from them.
How to treat and cure STIs?
You’d better to find help from doctor, and some relevant medical agency, taking medicine by mouth or getting a shot.
Last but not least, if you find that you get STIs, be patient, try to get help from doctor, and dropping bad habits. Sex is a great threat, no matter men or women, never abuse sex. Often get testing, inspect body in a regular time. STIs is not devil, but yourself is demon. Love yourself and keep good habits from now on!